Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Eclectic Element Blog Hop

First of all I would like to thank Nicola over at
for hosting the Eclectic Element Blog Hop.
As most of you know I just love the Tim Holtz Eclectic Elements fabric range so this was definitely my first choice for this Hop
I rummaged through all of the patterns that I had and found one that I thought would look great in these fabrics
This is the front panel, I had appliquéd some of the moths on to the front pocket. 
I then added some rusty rings to attach the handles then embellished them with a plaited cord and a rusty moth.
On the other side I added some more sweetness, just for effect.
along with some leather heart magnetic clasps
and a key holder to match, which will now be much easier to find than digging through the contents of my bag.
Mmmmm, now I feel that I need to make a purse to match, or a glasses case.
I wonder what everyone else created?
Do you want to see.....are you not slightly curious....oh go on pop on over to see what everyone else has made
I know that I will be.

14 comments:

marina said...

gorgeous bag Tracee and love the embellishments.
off to check out the other loveliness.....

Moose-ings said...

Love it, those TH fabrics are scrumptious!

Fiona said...

your bag is just wonderful... I love the details you have added...
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Beautiful, wonderful,gorgeous...need I say more?? Off to check out the others.

Sunshine Girl said...

Oh it is fabulous - I love everything about it especially the handles and ties as I love anything a bit quirky - those leather hearts are nice too. Thank you sew much for playing along with me for the hop - I have had such fun with this I may have to do another one soon!

Melody said...

Absolutely beautiful You are so clever

Lisa said...

A very beautiful bag! I wish I had a pattern!

Jassy said...

Gorgeous bag, I love the way you used the fabrics xx

Elyte said...

Your bag looks great Tracee, Where do you find all those wonderful embellishments?

Anthea said...

I have a serious case of Bag Envy right now Tracee! It's just gorgeous...

Amy said...

Love the bag. It fits the fabric collection perfectly. Fun and eclectic.

Unknown said...

Love the bag!

Raewyn said...

Very eclectic and gorgeous! Well done :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracee i am so sorry i thought i had commented on this and i see i havent.
What a wonderful bag i love it you are so clever my friend xx