Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hibernating Bear

Feeling a bit like a Bear in Hibernation....
along with the massive back log......of not what the bears need to get rid of.
But of all the things that need to be blogged about.
Image result for bear hibernating
1st- off - Robin....I would of loved to of gotten back to you about the shirt challenge but unfortunately you are a no reply blogger, there for I was unable to contact you for all of your details were hidden.
All of the information about this is under a tab on my main page.
2nd- After a numerous amount of requests the unveiling for the shirt challenge has been moved
to the 31st of OCTOBER
I do hope that this hasn't upset anybody, but then again it does leave a little more time for those who have not yet completed.

Now, what have I been up to?
I have resigned from work and I will now be working with my husband in our own business.
Our partner is retiring so this has left a void that I will happily be full filling.
My dear girl Isis was put to rest on the 10th of July
Even though all of the issues with her leg were finally on the upside she then ended up with Lymphoma
She will be forever in my heart xx 

I went to the Irene Blanck book signing with my gorgeous friends.
Yes I also purchased the book which was a bargain with 13 gorgeous patterns in it.


and yes I'm a sucker for taking on more than I can handle. I have also signed up for Irenes block of the month through the lovely Mary down at PatchnQuilt in Gisborne.
Fun fun fun.
For all of you that live kinda local Pick up stitches in Kyneton Vic is having a huge sale with 50% off all fabrics until the end of August
I made a heartfelt table runner for Margs birthday.
and I went to Puffing Billy and travelled 1st class with a lovely meal
to celebrate my bosses 50th Birthday.

Big hugs to all - Tracee xx
Until the next time that I decide to climb out of hibernation and stretch the blogging fingers.

13 comments:

Tania said...

Lovely to see you back here, great post.... again, I am so, so, sorry to hear about Isis, she was indeed a gorgeous girl. Much love and hugs xxx

sunny said...

I still need to quilt my Shirt quilt, so I'll gladly take the extra time. I'll move it to the top of my pile. Not that I ever get to the actual pile. Something new always gets in the way. Sorry to hear about your dog.

kiwikid said...

So lovely to see you back in blog world!! Wonderful to see what you have been up to! I am still very very sad to hear about Isis and then to see her beautiful face...brings me to tears! Hugs.
xx

simplestitches said...

that BOM looks interesting!

Leanne said...

Gosh you have been busy, Sorry to read about your dog though.

marina said...

so lovely to catch up on your comings and goings, I was even part of one!
So sad to hear your beautiful girl has left you. She really was one gorgeous dog, after all she has been through to end up with lymphoma.
I don't mind the extended shirt challenge reveal. It reminds me that I need to pull my finger out!
Hope you won't be hibernating for as long next time.

Melody said...

Lots of news. I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Isis, such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad I got to give her lots of pats when I visited, she was a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Long time my friend,so good to hear from you,you have been very busy,lucky going to the book signing ,and I am so sorry to hear about your loved furry friend Isis,may she RIP ,she will still be in your heart forever.
So much happening with leaving work and how nice that you are going to help your hubby,it will be so good to catch up with you this weekend xx

Jo said...

That's a great catchup. A job change, day out with friends, more sewing...
And so sorry to hear about Isis. It is very hard.....

Willsquiltnsew said...

So sad to hear that Isis has passed after she was doing so well with her leg issues. She will be missed by all that met her. I do love my table runner and looks perfect on the table near the front door. Thankyou very much.

Fiona said...

Great to read you again... have missed it... sorry about your lovely dog... special memories.
Hugz

Christine M said...

Hi Tracee. Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about Isis.

Elyte said...

Very sad to hear that you lost Isis. Even when they are gone you still look for them in their special places and expect to see them there. Maybe we just feel their presence.
Hope the new career is working out well.
Lovely gift for Marg, and I have noted October 31st in my calendar.