Sunday, January 12, 2014

Word photo challenge

I happened to be talking to my kids individually over the week and I was telling them that I was hooking up with Shaz over at Alsha's Space to do the 52 week word photo challenge.
I told them that the word was BEAUTIFUL....and a funny thing happened they had all given me the same reply...(which was)...so I guess you'll take a photo of me then hey mum.
So here they are...this is a very rushed photo for Josh had to go to work (Middle),
Darcee just wasn't being a bit serious(left) and Chloe said really...right now mum I just woke up.
But this is why I love them, because they let me snap a quick pic anyway.

-BEAUTIFUL- 

This photo here though is the one I chose to represent the word Beautiful.
To me you just can't beat a beautiful sunrise and this one was especially beautiful by having the trees silhouetted in front of it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kids Tracee,have fun with the challenge.xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

They are indeed beautiful kids,and a stunning sunrise.
Xx

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

I don't think I'll get all 3 of mine in one place by that age - they are getting to the point they won't be in the same room as each other already!

Christine M said...

Lovely photo of the kids, Tracee.

marina said...

great photo of the kids, I like that each one shows a bit of themselves in the line up.
love your pincushion, hope you have a finished pic soon.

SharynB said...

What a wonderful family portrait - the personalities of your children really shine!
Your sunrise is breathtaking.
Thank you for joining in - tonight will be word 2, see you then!

Janet said...

You can't beat a sunset for beauty...unless you have a photo of your kids. :)

Diane-crewe said...

well they are both beautiful pictures ... but your sunset is BEAUTIFUL xx

donna said...

What great pictures my dear.
Hugs
donna

kiwikid said...

LOVE the photo of the family...they are beautiful!! The sunrise isn't bad either!! Lol!
xx

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

The photo challenge is a good way to reflect. You certainly do have a beautiful family:)

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous kids - you should be proud!