Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A little up date.

December!!!!
Where the does the time go, seriously I feel that my mind and body is still back in July some days..
The last few weeks I've been flat out making and creating as we all do.
Along with planning and organising Birthdays, wedding decorations and Xmas
not to mention shopping.
Normally I love shopping but this year I would prefer to be any where else but at the shops.

I've been putting the last little touches to a Chris Kringle

 Robyn and myself have now made over 300 of these tissue paper flowers.

They just keep multiplying. Yes we are so far on track for this wedding.
This Friday we have to pop over and set up the hall. 

I have also done a little bit of clay work air drying of course.
 Just something else that I have wanted to try. Please not that the only thing on this stick that belongs to me is the clay piece there is no way on earth I would use that much hot glue on something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a lot of pom poms Tracee and love your clay work,you are so clever.xx

sewyouquilt2 said...

I feel the same way. where has the year gone? love the clay piece and the flowers look fun.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

You have been busy - good luck with the wedding decs xxx