Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 3

Well what more could a girl ask for....
Today the sun was shining it got to approx 22 degrees today and the best thing was there was no wind,
it was such a nice change to the cold windy days that we have been getting here in Bullengarook.
I actually feel that I'm not been blown off the planet.
My teenagers are still home on school holidays so today we went off to the movies to see
Looper.
Looper
Fabulous movie starring Bruce Willis & Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
I love movies that keep you thinking.
Afterwards we did a little bit of window shopping had lunch then home for an early tea.
Yes hubbies present did arrive we gave him a Bosch stand for his saw. 
  
He was sooo surprised and he absolutely loved it.
Thank you to all that sent him Birthday wishes.
I hope that you had a fabulous day and a lovely relaxing evening.
I'm now off to do some sewing with the lovely ladies at our Gisborne Quilters Group.

1 comment:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Yay for warm days and fun things x