Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Australian Fabric Panels

Today was mostly spent going through my stash of fabric. I was in search of something to use in the gappy panel of my craft cupboard.
I had to find a piece big enough so that if I was to cut it into 4 sections it would still fill the gaps nicely.
I came across this Australian bush rangers themed fabric that I had bought quite some time ago.
Sure enough it was just big enough. 
I have cut out all the panels, got my hook and eyes screwed into my cupboard and cut the wire to length.
I managed to get one complete to see how it would look.
I would of liked it to be a bit wider so that there were more pleats.
But over all I'm quite happy with the result.
I will finish the rest tomorrow.

5 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

That fabric is perfect. Love toile. Didn't know they made fabric with scenes quite like that.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

It looks great Tracee x

Melody said...

It looks fabulous. Really unusual fabric too.

Khris said...

Fantastic...looks great...well done.
Hugs Khris

Corazón Peludo said...

Great fabric!! I love it!!