Today was mostly spent going through my stash of fabric. I was in search of something to use in the gappy panel of my craft cupboard.
I had to find a piece big enough so that if I was to cut it into 4 sections it would still fill the gaps nicely.
I came across this Australian bush rangers themed fabric that I had bought quite some time ago.
Sure enough it was just big enough.
I have cut out all the panels, got my hook and eyes screwed into my cupboard and cut the wire to length.
I managed to get one complete to see how it would look.
I would of liked it to be a bit wider so that there were more pleats.
But over all I'm quite happy with the result.
I will finish the rest tomorrow.