Welcome to Tuesday Treasures which is kindly ran
Melody over at The House on the side of the hill.
Today is share your pets day
so I popped together a collage of all our pets.
Each and every one of them is so special in their own way, and if I was to be totally honest life would not be the same with out them.
Without further adieu here is an introduction to the extension of our family.
- Harmony-Pomeranian cross terrier a real little sweet heart and a bit of a sook. She is pictured above with her long coat and after she is clipped.
- J.D.-Maltese Terrier cross Lass Apso. Gotta feel sorry for this guy the girls give him such a hard time, but he is just so loveable and full of personality.
- Isis - Belgian Shepherd. She is so beautiful and is my constant shadow.
- Famous - Boxer. He is actually not our dog but quite often wanders down to our place to snooze in the girls bed.
- Snowy & Pepper - Both male ferrets the belong to my son very mischievous.
- Schnitzel - Our cow, she provides us with beautiful rich creamy milk, but suffers with an identity problem---She thinks that she is a dog.
- Holly - My beautiful cat, she never gives us an ounce of trouble.
- Fallapart - Our very camera shy ginger cat, I will get a picture of him one day.
- The Girls - Our lovely range of Isa brown chicks which as you can see keep us supplied with a bounty of eggs. Better not forget Red the big bossy rooster.