Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Treasures (My menagerie)

Welcome to Tuesday Treasures which is kindly ran 
by 
Today is share your pets day
so I popped together a collage of all our pets.
Each and every one of them is so special in their own way, and if I was to be totally honest life would not be the same with out them.
Without further adieu here is an introduction to the extension of our family.
  1. Harmony-Pomeranian cross terrier a real little sweet heart and a bit of a sook. She is pictured above with her long coat and after she is clipped.
  2. J.D.-Maltese Terrier cross Lass Apso. Gotta feel sorry for this guy the girls give him such a hard time, but he is just so loveable and full of personality.
  3. Isis - Belgian Shepherd. She is so beautiful and is my constant shadow.
  4. Famous - Boxer. He is actually not our dog but quite often wanders down to our place to snooze in the girls bed.
  5. Snowy & Pepper - Both male ferrets the belong to my son very mischievous.
  6. Schnitzel - Our cow, she provides us with beautiful rich creamy milk, but suffers with an identity problem---She thinks that she is a dog.
  7. Holly - My beautiful cat, she never gives us an ounce of trouble.
  8. Fallapart - Our very camera shy ginger cat, I will get a picture of him one day.
  9. The Girls - Our lovely range of Isa brown chicks which as you can see keep us supplied with a bounty of eggs. Better not forget Red the big bossy rooster.

12 comments:

Quilt Kitty said...

OMG it sounds like fun a at your place Tracee. My idea of heaven. I bet there is a story behind having a name like Fallapart??? I can't wait to move somewhere where I can have my own bunch of girls. There are some cute little doggie faces in that lot. I hope Snitzel hasn't been told what a snitzel is? Fun post. Tracee xx

Cath said...

Hi Tracee. came across your blog through Melody's Tuesdays Treasure. Love your pets and kinda jealous that you have so many. there, I said it! Have a great day :)
Cath
Bits 'n Bobs

Fiona said...

How fun to have all the different pets..
Hugz

Flying Blind... said...

Blimey!

Sue B said...

You certainly do have your arms full with them all but how wonderful that must be.

Teresa Felgueiras said...

OMG!!! How can you cope with all of those. I know they're lovely but it's a house full.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well you certainly have a home full of furry and feathery love. Just lovely.

Kathy said...

What fun you must have with all these - and I love their names!

Melody said...

Your place sounds like my kind of heaven. Thank you so much for sharing all your fabulous pets.

Kelli said...

I love that you have so many pets. :o) I esp. love that Schnitzel thinks she is a dog. lol So cute. And I love that someone else's boxer feels so at home at your house he wanders by to nap. So great! I'm a follower now--so I'll be back to see what you're up to. :o)
xo
Kelli

Sunnybec said...

Love all your animals! They are very lucky to live with you, and the boxer obviously knows he is on to a good thing too!

Charlie and Wendy said...

Wow, you have a lot of pets, I love all the photos of them! Thank you for visiting my blog too!