Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Red Work - (Blue)

Good morning all...
I've managed to get a little bit of stitching done, a girlfriend and myself have decided to meet up fortnightly and work on a Xmas tree skirt pattern called Ten Christmas Wishes by Hugs'n Kisses
By doing this we are hoping to actually have it finished in time for Xmas. Yay.. ;)
All though this is calling for Red Work stitching, (Which my friend Nicole is doing) I decided to go with blue and silver, which is the colour that we decorated our tree in last year.
So far so good, I have all of the pieces cut out and the designs traced on so hopefully from here it will be full steam ahead. 
I thought that I would give you a glimpse of the beautiful morning sunrise that we were getting last week.
 
Noticed how I said were...this is what we now sit in until well after lunch and believe me it was a lot thicker than this when I dropped the kids of to school.
The upside is....it's a lot cooler.
 
I also managed to get some more tea cup pin cushions done along with some pretty little labels.
 
I hope that you are all well and happy stitching everyone.....

5 comments:

KAYLEE said...

Those teacup pincushions are absolutely gorgeous Tracee. Love them. Cheers Kaylee

Flying Blind... said...

I like the forward planning!

Helen said...

I wish it was getting cooler here!! Still hot and humid! L.O.V.E. the teacup pincushions... you have made them so pretty!

Happy Sewing!

Sara said...

So beautiful!

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?