Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Baking

 December is certainly a very busy month. Happy to say that I have actually been very organized this year. Chrissy cards went out on the 1st of Dec,
        
My daughter the nerd Chloe with her Mexican friend Carly
My daughters 16th Costume birthday party was a great success, We had hubbies work break up at our place and that went extremely well.
Chloe friend Michael and his reliable steed.
My youngest has just finished his last year at Primary School. That's my son Darcee the tallest in the school. (Yep..I'm starting to feel old now that I have no Primary kids only teenagers)

 and I have filled and delivered all of my truffle bouquet and Ginger bread house orders. Whoa! Time to breath and prepare everything for Chrissy lunch, which is also at my place. 
So I would like to finish this post off by wishing everyone an Extremely Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year for 2012
It has been a real pleasure getting to know you all through our blogging world, I'm looking forward reading your posts and seeing what the New Year brings.

1 comment:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year to you and your family too Tracee xxx