Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PAY IT FORWARD

I have recently just agreed to do a PAY IT FORWARD. If anyone is interested please read and follow the rules that I have attached below. I believe that this is a great way to reach out to people and make someones day (Actually if everyone follows through you end up touching 4,782,969 lives.)That is truly an inspiration.
Rules:
  1. Announce this on a post on your blog!
  2. Commit to making 3 Handmade items that you will send to 3 very special people.
  3. There is no $ amount- It's the personal time and love that makes the difference.
  4. The first 3 commentators on my blog who agree to also PAY IT FORWARD will receive a handmade gift from me.
  5. I have 365 days to make/ship your handmade gift. ( Or sooner)
  6. The 3 commentators then post this on their blog. That way the PAY IT FORWARD continues on & on & on...

No comments: