Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet Darcee my little artist.

First of all I would like to introduce you to my son Darcee, age 12, he has been doing Art classes this year with a gentleman named Peter Gerasimon he is really enjoying the classes and the achievements that he has made creating his art works. This is one of his paintings named "AUTUMN" I'm putting this on my post to let you know that this has just sold, can you believe at the age of 12 and he has just made his 1st sale I'm so proud of him and he was so excited that we just had to let everyone know.


2 comments:

Melody said...

No wonder you are proud, its a beautiful painting.

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful painting. Darcee, you must keep painting forever. You are very talented. I love it. Can't believe you are only 12. Go Darcee!!!