Monday, October 18, 2010

Really! Nearly 2 Months...


This little Echidna was busy wandering through our backyard I was very lucky to get some close up shots.

Well what a surprise nearly 2 months since I've blogged! Sooo much has happened! I've had a birthday and my dear husband gave me a new camera which has just become my new best friend. So hence I haven't done much sewing, but I've been busy taking lots of photos. My husband has had his birthday and turned the big 50 so lots of organising had been done there. We have also been to the Garden show at the Caulfield racecourse. I've just recently visited a beautiful garden up at Mt Macedon named Duneira we very lucky to have a guided tour by Stephen Ryan from the ABC. The weather was very foggy and misty that day. It gave the garden a beautiful mystical, magical feel. So along with all of the usual things that go with having children such as soccer trials and rugby, you will just have to believe me when I say that I haven't been very idol. I have posted some snaps of the beautiful things that I have come across just recently, I know that they aren't crafty but I hope that you will enjoy them all the same.

No comments: