Sunday, February 12, 2017

As promised Mrs Palmer

Well lookie here......it has certainly been a while since I've made some type of appearance on my blog.
I'm not even going to mention how long...for that will make me feel even worse.
With all excuses aside, and moving forward...as I seem to be forever hearing lately,
I have a blog post...requested by a very dear friend Mrs Palmer
Now I'm sure that a lot of you would know Mrs Palmer mostly by the name of Sue over at http://kiwikidspage.blogspot.com.au/

So here is to you Mrs Palmer a blog post by me......Mrs Perry
I found this cute panel of critters and thought that I would sew them up in to softies
I  have filled their bellies with lavender, they smell divine and I am now extremely calm.
 I have finished a quilt top of snowball blocks, made with Tim Holtz fabrics and shot cotton
 Now I also made a Hussif....To be honest I had no idea what a Hussif was...but after researching they are very common...it's just that I have never heard them being called that before.
This was a free pattern from the block of the month that I had joined...called Down the Rabbit Hole. By Sarah Fielke
 So I decided to embroider on my machine a collection from Alice in Wonderland
to suit the theme.
 My bunny has little watch pieces stitched to him, along with painted eyes &felt eye lids
 The fabric...is of course from the Tim Holtz range
 The clock faces suit the Rabbit for always being late & the Mad Hatter just in time for tea
Yes.....I know what your all thinking...what! another block of the month...I know! I have about a million of unfinished projects...but hey I don't drink, smoke or hang with naughty men....so this is my vice.
Last but not least my block for a charity quilt...my very first foundation pieced block, I actually quite enjoyed that process.
So there you go Mrs Palmer, I hope that I didn't disappoint. 
xx

22 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wow you did heaps and no I am not disappointed, very happy in fact. Love the toys they look great. Love the block, imagine what you can do with your next foundation project! !! Your snowball quilt looks amazing too, love it!! And I gave learnt something new too...a Hussif????? Looks amazing love that too. Very well done Mrs Perry, I am most impressed!😉

kiwikid said...

Forgot to say it is wonderful to see you back blogging.

marina said...

so lovely to see you sharing your makes! just had to scroll down and check when your last post was. Ooooh it was a long time ago.
Hope you keep up your posting!
love your Hussif and your snowball top it gorgeous.
Not too sure you have declared all your vices?

Elyte said...

Definitely not one to shirk a challenge.
Lovely to see your work again.
Cute little softies and great with with the Tim Holtz fabrics
Very creative little hush.
Hard to find the time to do the fun things.

Moose-ings said...

Welcome back to blogland. And what a splash! Gorgeous critters, and I can't wait to see more of that snowball quilt, looks awesome. Never heard of a hussif, looks intriguing.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hello! Lovely to read your post....love your sweet critters and seeing all that beautiful sewing xx Hats off to Mrs Palmer for the little prod!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracee great to see you blogging.
OMg your quilt and hussif are awesome,lol just love that rabbit,well done.

Anonymous said...

oops sorry Tracee i forgot to say i love how you have put Lavender in the stuffef animals.

BizarreQuilter said...

Oh! I love your huswif! I am so inspired by alice in wonderland at the moment!

elliek said...

Loving all the work. The hussif is sensational.

Anthea said...

Hi Tracee - so glad Mrs Palmer coaxed you out of blog-hiding!
What a fabulous Hussif you made - such great fabrics & lovely to see so much of the details of it.
As Bert in Mary Poppins says - "Don't stay away too long!"
xx

Wendy said...

I love that bunny!

Chookyblue...... said...

Great work......

Unknown said...

wow you have been very very busy in your time away from blog land Mrs P!!!! Love your work and your wee rabbit is just gorgeous xx

DreamNT said...

Forgot to say it is wonderful to see you back blogging.









ฮวงจุ้ย

Helen said...

Nice to see you blogging, love your bunny and Hussif. Great idea with the lavender bunnies,

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I found this post very interesting.
Best Sewing Machines for Beginners 2019

Seema Singh said...

Hey! Nice Creativity! Thanks for sharing.

canon printer support help
hp printer support toll free number
epson printer support toll free number
canon customer service phone number for printer
epson printer customer service toll free number
hp laserjet printer customer care number

ボスロキト said...

Buy lisdexamfetamine online in out store and have vyvanse coupon. take this prescription with or without nourishment as coordinated by your primary care physician for the most part once day by day toword the beginning of the day .try not to take this drugs toword the evening or night since it might raise you to have ruckus resting.purchase tvyvanse online without solution.You can can READ MORE about having a vyvance coupon

Anonymous said...

How to find the best sewing machine for beginners?

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cures my HIV, I have been an ARV Consumption for 10 years. I have been in pain until I came across Dr Itua on a blog site. I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location I explained everything to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cure me, he gave me guarantee, He asks me to pay for items fees so when I'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua. I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days. Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work. My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and the rest of my friends did too, Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what I'm talking about if you have the same problem I was having then not now though. I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center. I have his calendar too that he recently sent me, He Cures all kind disease Like, Cancer,Weak Erection, Wart Remover,Hpv, Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease, Heart failure, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy,Blood Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo-Rectal Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Infertility,Parkinson's disease, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back. Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/