Saturday, September 28, 2013

Accu Go Fabric Cutter

The Gisborne Quilters monthly challenge was to make something using the Accu Go Fabric cutter.
A week or so ago I managed to get my fabric cut.
And today I've been busy sewing all of my half triangles together.
I know that it doesn't look like much but there is actually 200 of the buggers.
So I better get a wriggle on for this project is due next Wednesday night.
If your interested in seeing what else we get up to you can check the Gisborne Quilters out here.

9 comments:

Christine M said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make Tracee.

Deb R said...

I have a Baby Go and hardly use it, I think I forget it makes cutting more accurate and faster lol
Cant wait to see the end result!

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see your master piece Tracee,have fun.xx

kiwikid said...

Ohhhh...can't wait to see what you do with these....love the fabric...Tania and I are busy at work here on our challenge...although it is nearly G & T time......
xx

kiwikid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwikid said...

OOps posted twice for some reason so deleted one and now I am back again explaining!!! Bye!!
zxx

Wendy said...

That is a lot of triangles! I love your north pole blocks in the previous post, great colours!!

Elyte said...

Looks like fun. Looking forward to seeing all the results of the challenge.

Maddy said...

Looking forward to seeing what you're making... great challenge.