Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shhh! It's a secret!

The last few days I have been very busy making and creating for some secret swaps and Kris Kringles that I have coming up.
So, I'm very sorry that I can't show you any pics for I truly don't want to spoil any ones surprise.
All I can say is that some of them involve a lot of 11/2" squares.
What I can share is a pic or two of some dread beads that I have been making with Darcee.
These are made out of polymer clay. I have never used this before but hay I do love to learn new things.
So we grabbed some clay and instructions from the amazing tool called You Tube.
& Ta Da we now have dread beads in the wonderful reggae colours.
 
and of course we had the not so lucky beads that we managed to burn to a crisp.
Nothing like trial and error.
Very happy 14 year old though...so I couldn't possibly ask for more.

2 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Happy dreading and secret sewing x

Roseanne said...

Dread beads Look great. Wounder what the secret sewing is?