Friday, October 5, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 5



Well today wasn't that overly exciting since I found myself having to be in the car for a couple of hours again.
This time it was to see my other brother Steven, he very kindly fitted new tyres to my car.
I seriously don't know what my car does to its tyres but I certainly seem to go through them.
Maybe it has some thing to do with the fact that my car isn't even 2 years old yet and it has already done 110,000ks
And I wonder why I don't get any sewing done.
 
 Steven & his son Jaykob

Does this look like I killed the cat...
well no I decided to give Little Harmony a haircut she is a Pomeranian and has so much fur. Now that the weather is getting warmer she tends to get quite hot so I free her from the big woolly coat.
 
This is her half done, she likes to take a break from the cutting. I couldn't get a photo of her completely done because she kept hiding from the camera.
 
I'm now sitting on the couch, feet up relaxing with a cup of green tea by candle light.

1 comment:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

My car is 11 years old and not gone that far!