Monday, January 30, 2012

The Weary Travellers Emergency Bag

Introducing the very handy, very versatile weary travellers Toilet Roll Bag.
Lets face it some times when we travel we like to still enjoy the comforts of home.
Especially if your a camper, back packer, or just need to grab that special little roll for a toddler that is desperately in need of a quick pit stop wipe.

 Hang it any where...
 It's light and compact...
Very stylish.....
 Well travelled.....
 Accommodates any size roll....
 Handy Velcro flap....
Ta Da....

This will also have to go as my monthly make, kids will be back at school next week and then I can get into some serious sewing.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

The little labels are a perfect touch. Practical and whimsical. Works for me!

Anonymous said...

I must express my thanks to this writer for rescuing me from this particular condition. Right after looking out throughout the internet and seeing advice which are not powerful, I believed my life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have fixed by way of your short article is a crucial case, and the ones that might have negatively damaged my career if I had not noticed the blog. Your own personal knowledge and kindness in playing with all the details was precious. I don't know what I would have done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. It's possible to at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for this skilled and result oriented guide. I will not hesitate to propose your blog to anyone who needs tips about this situation.
BABYBEARSHOP Organic Cheeky Baby Butter - 4 oz.