Friday, January 28, 2011

Hello Every One! Confession Time!

I do hope that you all had a wonderful & safe Christmas / New Year. I know that we certainly did. I haven't blogged for a little while I've just been catching up on things around home and spending quality time with the family. They are all off to work and school next week so I thought that now was the perfect time to update my blog. 1st off I have a confession to make. ( Here goes nothing... ) I am TOTALLY ADDICTED to kits and block of the months. (Few I said it!) Wow that does feel better.... I don't know what it is about them, maybe the handiness of having the fabric and colours pre chosen for you or the convenience of having it all in one bag. The one thing I do know is that I just keep buying them...Then they sit in that special place and wait patiently for me to do them... Ha! like that's going to happen. Now, now time to think positive and make this the year to get them done. So I have listed them on the side of my page so I will be constantly reminded about them and then I can tick them off on completion. YEAH go me!

1 comment:

Mary-Frances said...

Welcome back! It's good to hear from you again. I'm sure you'll make good progress on your kits this year! :-)